Are you looking out for an opportunity to contribute to a noble cause? If yes, then this is the right time and the right place to extend a helping hand to create awareness on diabetes management. You can be a part of our endeavour by volunteering to write for our organization, or spare your time to interact with Juvenile Diabetic children. You can also volunteer for the exclusive public awareness events and diabetic camps organized by Helping Hand Foundation. So, come forward and be a volunteer. Together we can help diabetics live a better and healthier life.
For enrolment, please call: Tel : +91 22 40639191
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s join handstogether for a noble cause
- Diabetes awareness camps organized several times a year, with diabetes detection and counseling facilities at different locations.
- Counseling programs conducted for parents and caretakers of Juvenile Diabetics.
- Facilitating expert advice in handling Juvenile Diabetic children with regards to their daily lifestyle schedule and a crisis management program in case of emergencies.
- Free diabetes clinic run with the help of public and private hospitals, where blood sugar levels are checked, and counseling is offered on exercise, diet and nutrition.
- Arrangement for free beds and dialysis units for Juvenile Diabetics in hospitals.
- Distribution of free insulin vials, syringes, and othermedication to needy Juvenile Diabetics.
- Raising funds from individuals, professional bodies and voluntary associations to help sustain the efforts of Helping Hand Foundation.
- Finding ways and means for the better management of diabetes.